Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2016

New Additions

I started out only breeding New Zealands and Californians, but since then I have added Mini Rex and Netherland Dwarf to the program.  The Netherlands I plan to only keep a buck and a doe, and just see how it goes.  I have no plans for the future on those.  With the mini rex, however, I am planning to get more because they are just wonderful rabbits.  So far I only have a doe that I am keeping, so I will probably start out with a buck and two does.  I also have added two more pedigreed Californians out of show stock.
The little white babies are getting big.  Pretty soon their eyes will be opening.
I have no more litters yet, but I am hoping to have an NZ litter within the next couple of days.  I bred a white doe to a red buck, so I am hoping to get some black kits.
That’s about it for now.  Lots is still happening around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment